FOR ANIMAL HEALTH
Superior Straw Bedding reduces animal exposure to harmful dust, mold, salmonella and other pathogenic organisms, improving animal health and comfort. Our processing allows us to extract dust after it is chopped. Superior Straw Bedding is healthy for animals who like to nibble on the clean roughage. If done properly and maintained well, straw bedding provides the animal with a physically and mentally comfortable environment. They can shuffle it around and create uneven surfaces, which provide mental stimulation and comfort. Superior Straw Bedding is easy on the animal’s anatomy as it stands and rests or lies down.
Superior Straw Bedding is the bedding of choice for poultry barns. In addition to being highly absorbent and fundamental for reducing ammonia, Superior Straw Bedding spreads well and evenly.
Superior Straw Bedding is increasingly being used as a means to improve biosecurity, reducing the risk of disease transmission on farms.
BENEFITS OF OUR SUPERIOR STRAW BEDDING INCLUDE:
- Easily compostable as straw biodegrades faster than wood shavings.
- An excellent compost and organic enhancer as it forms a complete biological cycle that takes 100% wheat straw from grain crops and returns the used straw back to the soil.
- Environmentally friendly and does not change the pH of the soil.
- Chopped small enough to sift through the fork so it is easier to clean stalls/pens, leaving less bedding to replace than regular straw.
- More absorbent than baled straw or wood shavings.
- Superior over wood shavings and has more bedding per bag than a standard bag of wood shavings.
- Easy to transport in a family vehicle – no mess to clean up.
- Packaged in 4.0 mil bags making it weatherproof and easy to stack and store.
- Important for creating a clean & healthy environment for your animals, allowing them to relax and be more comfortable.
- Not treated with chemicals and straw does not give off odors.
- Great for transporting livestock and trailering horses.
- Ideal bedding for horses, goats, chickens, rabbits, alpacas, dogs, sheep, guinea pigs, llamas etc.
- Easily saved and stored when smaller portions are needed.
- A perfect way to provide warm and soft bedding for your animals.
- 3 cubic feet of highly compresses premium straw bedding that expands to 10-12 cubic feet. Don’t let the size of the bag fool you!!